To Our Del Sol Inn Family:
We are happy to announced that we are now open! Our official re-opening date was March 11th. We want our guests to know that your well-being remains our highest priority. We want to assure you that we are monitoring the coronavirus (COVID-19) situation very closely and taking proactive steps to ensure the health and safety of our guests and staff.
We remain committed to upholding the highest quality of standards and remain vigilant with our cleaning and disinfecting procedures in order to provide you with the ultimate in hospitality and service in the same manner you have become accustomed to.
For more information on the status of Disneyland's re-opening please visit their website HERE,
The below safety measures have been implemented in order to protect our guests and staff from the spread of Covid-19:
- Our Housekeeping Department Uses Cleaning And Disinfecting Protocols To Clean Rooms After Guest Depart And Before The Next Guest Arrives, Paying Particular Attention To Disinfect High Touchpoints, Including Items Switch Panels, Remote Controls, Faucets, Doorknobs, And Handrails—Throughout The Hotel.
- Reusable Collateral Will Be Removed From Guest Rooms, Including Pens, Notepads, Coffee Packets And Other Items. These Items Will Be Available From The Front Desk And Can Be Delivered To Guest Rooms Upon Request After Check In.
- Daily Housekeeping Will Not Be Provided, Any Items Required By Guests (Including Extra Towels, Blankets, Soap, Etc) Will Be Delivered To Their Guest Room Upon Request.
- Amenity Deliveries To Guest Rooms Will Utilize ‘Contactless' Delivery
- We Encourage Guests To Use Credit Or Debit Transactions Upon Check In.
- We Have Added Hand Sanitizer Stations Throughout The Hotel For Guests And Staff.
- We Have Increased The Frequency Of Cleaning Public Spaces, Including The Front Desk, Seating Areas, Door Handles, And Room Keys.
- All Guests And Staff Will Be Required To Wear Face Coverings While In Public Areas, As Required By The State Of California.
- All Guests And Staff Are Encouraged To Keep A 6 Foot Distance At All Times In Public Areas.
- We Ask That Guests Or Staff Who Are Not Feeling Well Remain At Home, Cancellation Fees Will Be Waived In The Case Of Illness.
- Our Breakfast Buffet Service Has Been Suspended, We Will be Offering Discount Vouchers To Denny's For Our Guests
- Our Pool Area Will Be Following CDC Guidelines For Cleanliness, Including Proper Disinfectant Levels, Higher Frequency Cleaning of Common Areas, And Appropriate Social Distancing. The Hot Tub Will Be Closed.
If you have any questions regarding our re-opening procedures, please do not hesitate to contact us at 888-686-1122 or email@example.com
We encourage all guests and staff to continue to take standard precautions, including frequent hand washing and covering coughs and sneezes, to prevent the spread of flu-like illness.
Additional information on prevention measures can be found on the CDC website HERE.
We wish you good health and safe travels!